Boat trip to Porto Selvaggio – Salento
Not wheelchair accessible
From 1 to 40
If you are on holiday in Salento during the summer, you absolutely cannot miss a sea experience in Porto Selvaggio. This excursion will let you witness one of the most beautiful Regional Parks of South Italy. Boat trip from Porto Cesareo the way down to St. Catherine. Unless prohibitive sea conditions, we will perform the following stops in the Porto Selvaggio area:
- Baia di Uluzzo: swim and snorkelling in the beautiful bay, also famous for its archaeological sites.
- Torre Santa Maria dell'Alto: second stop and swim with the possibility of a guided snorkelling in the caves that characterise this beautiful coast.
- Punta Lea: third swim and snorkelling stop with the possibility to enjoy a rich and colourful marine life.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES
- Personal guide who will provide detailed information during the excursion
- Snorkeling masks
- Aperitif with drinks
- Every Tuesday from 09.30am to 12.30pm and from 3:00pm to 6.00pm
- Every Thursday from 09.30am to 12.30pm and from 3:00pm to 6.00pm
- Every Saturday from 09.30am to 12.30pm
Cost of the excursion:
- €30 adults
- €15 per child under 11 years old
Bay of Uluzzo
Torre Santa Maria dell’Alto
- Porto Cesareo
- Bay of Uluzzo
- Torre Santa Maria dell’Alto
- Punta Lea
- Santa Caterina